Everything rises and falls on leadership. A leader’s job is to move the organization forward by creating a culture of high-performance, consistently improving and delivering results. This is only possible when the team has clarity around the goals, mission, vision and values, the team is aligned and enthusiastically bought in and they have enough structure to effectively champion execution.
Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision and relentlessly drive it to completion.
~ Jack Welch
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- We have a lack of ownership, problem solving and accountability by employees and managers.
- I see a lack of energy, enthusiasm and engagement among my managers, leaders and employees.
- There is too much blame, finger pointing and operating silos.
- We have a lack of clarity around departmental responsibilities.
- There is confusion around priorities and what is most important right now.
- Our metrics are not correlating to our goals.
- Our meetings are unproductive.
- I consistently deal with the same problems.
Cadence Leadership will teach the leadership skills, cadence and structure necessary to create the culture and accompanying structure necessary to take your team’s performance to the next level.
It focuses on techniques and how to impact. Too many leadership courses focus on talking about problems…this provides solutions. Great intro to very powerful leadership techniques. – Matt L., Delivery Manager
After completing the Cadence Leadership workshop, attendees will understand:
- How to increase performance 10% to 30% by understanding how to use Clarity, Alignment and Execution.
- How to increase empowerment through a structure that ensures every employee can self-manage and answer the following questions:
- Am I on-track or off-track?
- Am I getting better?
- How to identify the leading and lagging indicators have the strongest correlation to performance.
- How the 6 questions of clarity will increase alignment and provide intrinsic motivation.
- How to design the right rhythm and cadence for high performance.
Target Audience: Front Line Managers, Middle Managers, Senior Leadership and C-Suite Executives
Course Length: One Full Day Workshop plus Eight – 90-minute sessions delivered every other week
Group Size: up to 20
Pre-work: Read the assigned part of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell (approximately 2 hours work). Additional reading in this text is required throughout the workshop.
This workshop will help drive different ideas that will help you lead a group or team of people. If anything, it will drive home how important leadership is and how it is to be a great leader. – Chris H., Regional Client Executive
Would a stronger cadence and structure help take your team to the next level? Schedule a discovery session with Mark to find out more about how Cadence Leadership could drive positive change in your organization.
Take advantage of our low-cost, low-risk introductory offer: bring Mark in for a 2-hour mini-session of Cadence Leadership for $1,250 (a savings of 50% off the regular price). Click here to find available dates/times for this workshop or email firstname.lastname@example.org.