The magnitude of a team’s contribution to an organization’s success is directly proportional to employee engagement. It is difficult—if not impossible—to have a fully engaged team if they aren’t doing work that leverages their natural strengths and tendencies. This workshop will enable you to consistently attract world-class talent and align selection practices with your organization’s values and needs.
Great vision without great people is irrelevant. –John C. Maxwell
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I have team members who are not buying into me and our values.
- My team requires too much micro-management.
- I have team members who are not advancing and being promoted.
- Turnover in my department hampers productivity.
- I do not feel like I have a consistent strategy for hiring the best in our pay range.
- I am losing staff to competitors.
- I feel like the person who shows up for the job is not the same person I interviewed and hired.
Selecting, Equipping and Engaging World Class Talent (SEE) teaches practical and easy to apply principles for selecting employees who share your organization’s values and have the traits that most readily correlate to high performance.
You will also learn strategies for quickly assimilating your future stars into your team and organization. As Lou Holtz said, “It is impossible to win without good talent.” This workshop will help you consistently world-class talent.
- Selecting the right person for the right position
- Learning how to hire people who share our values
- Effectively structuring interview questions
- Correlating traits to performance and learning to hire for those traits
- Calibrating performance properly
- Measuring appropriate psychometric performance models for a position
- Effectively on-boarding and engaging new employees
Target Audience: Front Line Managers, Middle Managers, Senior Leadership and C-Suite Executives
Course Length: One Full Day Workshop plus Eight – 90-minute sessions delivered every other week
Prerequisites: Completion of the Leadership Transformation System is recommended but not required
Group Size: up to 20
Pre-work: None required
Additional Reading: 21 Laws of Leadership by John C Maxwell
Ready to take your hiring to the next level with world class talent? Schedule a discovery session with Mark to talk about how SEE could drive positive change in your organization.